We collect data necessary to provide you with our services. We collect data also for diagnostics and security purposes.
How2Code.info is in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed at people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Information that we collect
When you use How2Code.info, we automatically collect information including:
- Usage Information: We use Google Analytics for collecting usage information from our website.
- Log Information: For diagnostic and security purposes we log web traffic in our webserver.
Processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which applies in the EU from May 25, 2018. If required by law, we will obtain consent before initiating any processing of anyone´s personal data.
We use, store, and process the information collected to provide, understand, improve, and develop the webiste, detect fraud, abuse and security incidents, and to comply with our legal obligations.
Our use of personal information is limited to the delivery of our products, supporting the use of them, or performing such other services or tasks deemed necessary to develop our products and maintain a legitimate and appropriate use of them.
Sharing and disclosure
We do not share information about you with third parties unless necessary to provide, understand, improve, and develop the website, or to detect fraud, abuse, and security incidents, and to comply with our legal obligations.
You may exercise any of the rights described below by contacting us on the address above.
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information.
- Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information.
- Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will, however, not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we have done prior to your withdrawal.
- Complaining to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You can disable cookies. The website will work without cookies.